. Christiansen, M. F. Nicol, M. J. Basilico, R. W. Wikinski, S. F. Llesuy (1999) Soccer players under regular training show oxidative stress but an improved plasma antioxidant status. Clin. Sci. 96:381-385.
Durnin J. V. G.A, J. Womersley (1974) Body fat assessed from total density and its estimation from skinfold thickness: measurements on 481 men and women aged from 16 to 72 years. Br.J. Nutr. 32:77-97.
Finaud J., G. Lac, E. Filaire (2006) Oxidative stress. Relationship with exercise and training. Sports Med. 36
Belkadi Adel, Benchehida Abdelkader, Cherara Alia, Benbernou Othman, Sebbane Mohamed and Asli Houcin
volume. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. 18 (s1), 57-69. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1600-0838.2008.00833.x
37. SPITLER D. L., W. C. ALEXANDER, G. W. HOFFLER, D. F. DOERR & P. BUCHANAN, 1984. Haptoglobin and serum enzymatic response to maximal exercise in relation to physical fitness. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 16 (4), 366-370.
38. SUREDA A., M. D. FERRER, P. TAULER, D. ROMAGUERA, F. DROBNIC, P. PUJOL, J. A. TUR & A. PONS, 2009. Effects of exercise intensity on lymphocyte H2O2 production and antioxidant defences
Marzena Malara, Elżbieta Hübner-Woźniak and Anna Kurczyńska
Alshammari E., S. Shafi, J. Nurmi-Lawton, A. Taylor, S. Lanham-New, G. Ferns (2010) Altered antioxidant and trace-elements status in adolescent female gymnasts. Int. J. Sport Nutr. Exerc. Metabol. 20:291-298.
Clarkson P. M., E. M. Haymes (1995) Exercise and mineral status of athletes: calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and iron. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc. 27:831-843.
Durnin J. V. G. A., J. Womersley (1974) Body fat assessed from total density and its estimation from
. Kinetics 12:109-116.
Tomczak A., R. M. Kalina (2007) Appraisal of soldiers‵ acquired skills for surviving in conditions of isolation (complex approach). In: M. Sokołowski (ed.) Morphofunctional Aspects of Selection of Soldiers for Realization of Tasks in the Army Formations, Polish Scientific Physical Education Association, Warsaw, pp. 84-100.
Vuorimnaa T., T. Vasankari (2005) The effect of a 2 days march with ingestion of carbohydrate and caffeine on physical performance, oxidative stress and antioxidant capacity in
Marzena Malara, Anna Kęska and Grażyna Lutosławska
(2013) Dietary approaches to improving atheroprotective HDL functions. Food Func., 4: 1304-1313. DOI: 10.1039/c3fo60207a.
5. Andrews P.C., N.I. Krinsky (1981) The reductive cleavage of myeloperoxidase in half, producing enzymatically active hemi-myeloperoxidase. J. Biol. Chem., 256: 4211-4218.
6. Arunima S., T. Rajamohan (2013) Effect of virgin coconat oil enriched diet on the antioxidant status and paraoxonase 1 activity in ameliorating the oxidative stress in rats – a comparative study. Food Func., 4: 1402-1409.
7. Atli M. (2013) Serum paraoxonase activity and
Teresa Trochimiak, Elżbieta Hübner-Woźniak and Paweł Tomaszewski
. Biosci., 14: 4444-4456.
4. Cavas L., P. Arpinar, K. Yurdakoc (2005) Possible interactions between antioxidant enzymes and free sialic acids in saliva: a preliminary study on elite judoists. Int. J. Sports Med., 26: 832-835.
5. Chatterton R.T., K.M. Vogelson, Y.C. Lu, A.B. Ellman, G.A. Hudgens (1996) Salivary alpha-amylase as a measure of endogenous adrenergic activity. Clin. Physiol., 16: 433-438.
6. Crewther B., J. Keogh, J. Cronin, C. Cook (2006) Possible stimuli for strength and power adaptation: acute hormonal responses. Sports Med., 36: 215-238.
7. Crewther B
. Int. So. Sport Nutr., 11: 21. http://www.jissn.com.content/11/1/21.
37. Manore M.M. (2002) Dietary recommendations and athletic menstrual dysfunction. Sports Med., 32: 887-901.
38. Marin D.P., A.P. Bolin, T.R. Campoio, B.A. Guerra, R. Otton (2013) Oxidative stress and antioxidant status response of handball athletes: implications for sport training monitoring. Int. Immunopharm., 17: 462-470. DOI: org/j.intimp.2013.07009.
39. Melin A., A.B. Tornberg, S. Skouby, J. Faber, C. Ritz, A. Sjödin, J. Sundgot-Borgen (2014) The LEAF questionnaire: a screening tool for the
Gül Tiryaki-Sönmez, Brad Schoenfeld and Serife Vatansever-Ozen
) Randomized trial of weight-loss diets for young adults varying in fish and fish oil content. Int. J. Obesity (London) 31:1560-1566.
Trebble T. M., S. A. Wootton, E. A. Miles (2003) Prostaglandin E 2 production and T-cell function after fish-oil supplementation: response to antioxidant co-supplementation. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 78:376-382.
Walser B., R. M. Giordano, C. L. Stebbins (2006) Supplementation with omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids augments brachial artery dilation and blood flow during forearm contraction