B. Rukova, R. Staneva, S. Hadjidekova, G. Stamenov, V. Milanova and D. Toncheva
, et al. Association study in the 5q31-32 linkage region for schizophrenia using pooled DNA genotyping. BMC Psychiatry. 2008; 8: 11.
18. Weber M, Davies JJ, Wittig D, Oakeley EJ, Haase M, Lam WL, et al. Chromosome-wide and promoter-specific analyses identify sites of differential DNA methylation in normal and transformed human cells. Nat Genet. 2005; 37(8): 853-862.
19. Jia J, Pekowska A, Jaeger S, Benoukraf T, Ferrier P, Spicuglia S. Assessing the efficiency and significance of Methylated DNA Immunoprecipitation (MeDIP) assays in
Mostafa Khafaei, Shahram Samie, Seyed Javad Mowla, Akbar Ghorbani Alvanegh, Behnaz Mirzaei, Somaye Chavoshei, Ghamar Soltan Dorraj, Mostafa Esmailnejad, Mahmood Tavallaie and Mohammadreza Nourani
cell death: Investigating the potential roles of the p38, p53, and NF-κB signaling pathways with RNA interference. Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology 24 (3): 155–164.
Saber H, Saburi A, Ghanei M. (2012). Clinical and paraclinical guidelines for management of sulfur mustard induced bronchiolitis obliterans; from bench to bedside. Inhalation Toxicology 24 (13): 900–906.
Shiomi T, Hashimoto G, Inoki I, Fujii Y, Ikeda E, Okada Y. (2005). Regulation of VEGF-Induced Angiogenesis by MMPs. Wound Repair and Regeneration 13 (1): A11–A11
and amplifies inflammation in adipose tissue and pancreatic islets. Diabetes 2013, 62:1932-1944.
40. Feuerer M, Herrero L, Cipolletta D, Naaz A, Wong J, Nayer A, Lee J, Goldfine AB, Benoist C, Shoelson S, et al.: Lean, but not obese, fat is enriched for a unique population of regulatoryTcells that affect metabolic parameters. Nat Med 2009, 15:930-939.
41. Nishimura S, Manabe I, Nagasaki M, Eto K, Yamashita H, Ohsugi M, Otsu M, Hara K, Ueki K, Sugiura S, et al.: CD8+ effector Tcells contribute to macrophage recruitment and adipose tissue inflammation
Tatyana M. Kichukova, Nikolay T. Popov, Hristo Y. Ivanov and Tihomir I. Vachev
. Heterogeneous dysregulation of microRNAs across the autism spectrum. Neurogenetics 2008;9:153-61.
95. Talebizadeh Z, Butler MG, Theodoro MF. Feasibility and relevance of examining lymphoblastoid cell lines to study role of microRNAs in autism. Autism Res 2008;1:240-50.
96. Sarachana T, Zhou R, Chen G, et al. Investigation of post-transcriptional gene regulatory networks associated with autism spectrum disorders by microRNA expression profi ling of lymphoblastoid cell lines. Genome Med 2010;2:23.
97. Ghahramani Seno MM, Hu P
Hanski C, Huhle T, Reutter W. Involvement of plasma membrane dipeptidyl peptidase IV in fibronectin-mediated adhesion of cells on collagen. Biol Chem Hoppe Seyler 1985;366:1169-76.
Mentlein R. Dipeptidyl-peptidase IV (CD26): role in the inactivation of regulatory peptides. Regul Pept 1999;85:9-24.
Darmoul D, Lacasa M, Baricault L, Marguet D, Sapin C, Trotot P, Barbat A. Dipeptidyl peptidase IV (CD 26) gene expression in enterocyte-like colon cancer cell lines HT-29 and Caco-2. Cloning of the complete human coding
Hristo Y. Ivanov, Vili K. Stoyanova, Nikolay T. Popov and Tihomir I. Vachev
, et al. Epigenetic Findings in Autism: New Perspectives for Therapy. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2013;10:4261-73.
57. Talebizadeh, Z, Butler MG, Theodoro MF. Feasibility and relevance of examining lymphoblastoid cell lines to study role of microRNAs in autism. Autism Res 2008;1:240-50.
58. Sarachana T, Zhou R, Chen G, et al. Investigation of post-transcriptional gene regulatory networks associated with autism spectrum disorders by microRNA expression profiling of lymphoblastoid cell lines. Genome Med 2010;2:23.
59. Seno GMM, Hu P, Gwadry FG, et
, Engler H, et al. Substantial reduction of naïve and regulatoryTcells following traumatic stress. Brain Behav Immun 2009;23 (8):1117-24.
46. Zhang L, Li H, Benedek D, et al. A strategy for the development of biomarker tests for PTSD. Med Hypotheses 2009;73(3):404-9.
47. Steckler T, Risbrough V. Pharmacological treatment of PTSD - Established and new approaches. Neuropharmacology 2012;62(2):617-27.
Martín R. Langa S. Reviriego C. Jiménez E. Olivares M. Boza J. Jiménez J. Fernández L. Xaus J. Rodríguez M. The commensal microflora of human milk: new perpectives for food bacteriotherapy and probiotics Trends Food Sci Technol 2004 15 121 127
11 Maeda Y., Ohtsuka H., Tomioka M., Oikawa M.: Effect of progesterone on Th1/Th2/Th17 and RegulatoryTcell-related genes in peripheral blood mononuclear cells during pregnancy in cows. Vet Res Commun 2012, 37, 43–49.
Maeda Y. Ohtsuka H
cell population. This phenomenon causes an imbalance of Th1/Th2, reduction of antiviral substance secreted by Th1, and attenuation of anti-HBV-specific T lymphocyte immune response, which cause chronic HBV infection. IL-35 is an immunosuppressive cytokine secreted by regulatoryT lymphocytes. In vitro experiments have shown that IL-35 can also inhibit the proliferation of HBV-specific CTLs, weaken the immune responses of anti-HBV cells, and play an important role in the formation of immune tolerance in HBV infection [ 21 ]. Therefore, IL-35 is considered to be
residents of the endemic nephropathy area in Croatia. Arh Hig Rada Toksikol 2009;60:387-93.
48. Schwarz A, Rapaport E, Hirschberg K, Futerman AH. A regulatory role of sphingolipids in neuronal growth. J Biol Chem 1995;270:10990-8.
49. Gelderblom WCA, Smuts CM, Abel S, Snyman SD, Cawood ME, van der Westhuizen L, Swanevelder S. Effect of fumonisin B1 on protein and lipid synthesis in primary hepatocytes. Food Chem Toxicol 1996;34:361-9.
50. Stevens VL, Tang J. Fumonisin B1-induced sphingolipid d e p l e t i o n i n h i b i t s