The article deals with relevance and necessity of studying innovative processes in tourism industry as an important indicator of tourism development in the modern market conditions. Formulated and substantiated directions of innovative technologies introduction in the hospitality industry of Ukraine. Conducted research and substantiated principles of innovations in tourism and the processes in use of advanced services: Sleepbox, multimedia digital technologies Digital Signage, new technologies “Teleport” from the hotel network “Marriott”. Suggested a few ways to improve the service economy.
1. Mensh H. Technological path. Research of H. Mensh. [Electronic resource]. - Access: http://www.managerhelp.org/hoks-1458-1.html.
2. Akaev A.A. Modern financial and economic crisis in the light of the theory of innovation and technological development of the economy and management of the innovation process // Monitoring of global and regional markets 2008/2009 [Electronicresource]. - Access: http://cliodynamics.ru/index.php?id=167&option=com_content&task=view.
3. Izotova M.A. Innovations in socio-cultural service and tourism: a tutorial / M.A. Izotova, Y.A. Matyukhina. - M.: The Soviet sport, 2010.
4. Kleymonov A.M.Innovative processes in the development of the tourism / A.M. Kleymonov, B.I. Sergeev // Culture of the Black Sea people. - 2004. - №52, Volume 2. - P.62-66.
6. Molchanova V.A. Innovation in tourism: definition, characteristics, classification / V.A. Molchanova // Mater. scientific-practical. Conf. "Problems of sustainable development of recreational areas". - Sochi: RIO JRC RAS, 2008. - P.62-69.
7. Novikov V.S. Innovation in tourism: study manuals for university students / V.S Novikov. - M.: Publishing Center "Academy", 2007.
8. Van Ark B., Broersma L. and den Hertog, P. (2003) Services Innovation, Performance and Policy: A Review, Synthesis Report in the Framework of the Structural Information Provision on Innovation in Services, DIALOGIC and Innovation studies, Utrecht University.
9. J. Schumpeter. The Theory of Economic Development: A study of business profits, capital, credit, rate and cycle conditions: Tr. from Ger. V.S. Avtonomova. - M.: Progress, 1982.
10. DruckerP.F. - Business and innovations. M.: 2007.