Today the world is facing, more and more, different sources of pollution, the most affected areas being the proximity of big industrial centers (e.g.: chemistry, mining and metallurgy, machinery building etc.). Baia Mare industrial area is a typical one for such a situation. To maintain a clean and healthy environment in Baia Mare city and in the surrounding areas, important costs are needed. The usefulness of the mathematical models consists in the possibility of mathematical processing of industrial parameters evolutions, with relevant interpretations on various influences and their correction for achieving the set goals (maximizing financial efficiency, environmental protection with the compliance of legal requirements etc.)
1. Ardelean, A. (2007). Management ecologic. Timisoara: ServoSat Publisher
2. Heinsohn, R. J. (2009). Sources and Control of Air Pollutio., New Jersey: Prentice Hall Edition.
3. Veyret, Y. (2005). Le developpment durable: approches plurielles. Paris: Editure Hatier.
4. D’Humieres, P. (2012) Le developpment durable. Le management de l’entreprise responsable. Paris: Editions d’Organisation.
5. Ilie, P. (2007). Elemente de protectie a mediului in industria miniera si metalurgica. Buletinul Stiintific, Facultatea de Mine si Metalurgie, Universitatea de Nord Baia Mare.
6. Nistor, I. (2011). Padurile din Maramures. Baia Mare: Editura Proema.
7. Pop, V. (2013). Ecological Management in Baia Mare Industrial Area. Volumul XV, nr. 3/29, 2013 - Management intercultural, Jurnal bianual de cultura manageriala, Fundatia Romana pentru Inteligenta Afacerii - Iasi.