The main attention in this article is devoted to the question of the influence of generally recognized measures of preventive medicine on the process of physical education of different categories of the population in the historical aspect. In this case, such conditions ensure the effectiveness of work on physical training, mainly young people as a character and level of their physical activity, qualitative and quantitative characteristics of the diet, the presence of bad habits, and so on. The necessity of formation of the appropriate infrastructure, which will allow specialists working in the field of physical culture and sports, is substantiated, to focus on the priority directions of organization of physical activity for children and adolescents with the purpose of positive influence on their health.
1. Dutchak M.V., Trachuk S.V. The main problems of forming a healthy lifestyl of children and young people in Ukraine // Health, physical education and sports in the present conditions. Khmelnitsky, 2012.
2. Imas E.V., Dutchak M.V. Strategies and recommendations for a healthy lifestyle and physical activity. Collection WHO materials. Olympic Literature, 2013.
3. National strategy of improving motor activity in Ukraine 2025 "Motor activity ‐ healthy lifestyle ‐ healthy nation", 2016.
4. Physical activity strategy for the European Region 2016-2025. WHO, 2015.
5. Physical culture as an integral part of the formation of a healthy lifestyle for young people / О.О. Yaremenko, O.D. Dubogay, R.Ya. Levin, L.V. Butska. Kiev. Ukrainian Institute of Social Studies, Kn. 6, 2005.
6. Valuable orientations of modern Ukrainian youth. Annual report to the President of Ukraine, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on the situation of youth in Ukraine (in the wake of 2015) / State. In‐t of family and youth policy. Kiev, 2016.
7. Youth for a healthy lifestyle. Annual report to the President of Ukraine, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on the situation of youth in Ukraine. Kiev, 2010.