The Integrations plan is a process that requires work, time and institutional commitment. The mobilization of all bring the success of acceptance into the Euro-Atlantic, which is main intention of the Republic of Kosovo to be part of European Union, NATO, etc..
In the phase where the new republic is found in Europe, is initial stage, figuratively speaking "as a child in the first steps of walking."
The commitment of the Government of the Republic of Kosovo, especially the Ministry of Integration and Foreign Ministry, is not missing, even though is required work and cooperation from the other ministries, also by the citizens themselves, diaspora, businesses, etc..
As the newest state without any political and diplomatic influence, the Republic of Kosovo should strengthen the sector of public diplomacy which mobilizes all institutional structures, non-governmental organizations, individual citizens, etc..
Public diplomacy is seen as a way of achieving the goals by smaller states which do not have influence on other forms. This diplomacy also sends to achievement of goals for integration, and my suggestion about the fulfillment of conditions for integration is to use public diplomacy, about forms and methods that should be used by the Republic of Kosovo, I have explore and explain in the continuing of the paper
1. Baliqi, B., “Hyrje në diplomaci dhe politikë të jashtme”, 2010, Prishtinë, http://www.scribd.com/doc/37241479/HYRJE-NE-DIPLOMACI-DHE-POLITIKE-TE-JASHTME.
2. G.Peterson, P., Bloomgarden, K., Grunwald, H., E.Morey, D., Telhami, Sh., Jennifer Sieg, Ch., Herbstman Sh., “Finding American’s Voice: A Strategy for Reinvigorating U.S Public Diplomacy”, Report of an Independent Tas Force, Sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations, http://www.scribd.com/doc/328112/CFR-public-diplomacy
3. Maloku, F., “Sfida poststatusore e Kosovës - sfidë e ndërtimit të kapaciteteve diplomatike”, Simpoziumi me temën ”KRIJIMI I SISTEMIT TË PËRFAQËSIMIT DIPLOMATIK TË KOSOVËS”, Kolegji Universitar VICTORY.
4. Mountain Runner, (2008), “U.S. Advisory Commission on Public Diplomacy: no one in PD conducts PD overseas”, http://mountainrunner.us/2008/06/from_the_us_advisory_commissio/.
5. Republic of Kosovo - Action Plan for Implementation of the Government Roadmap on visa liberalization with the European Union (2009-2011).
6. The Constitution of the Republic of Kosovo.
7. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Kosovo, http://www.mfa-ks.net.
8. Wählisch, M. and Xharra, B., “PUBLIC DIPLOMACY OF KOSOVO STATUS QUO, CHALLENGES AND OPTIONS”, Friedrich-Ebert-Foundation, Prishtina Office, Kosovo, 2010.