Contemporary psychologist Didier Anzieu249 speaks of five phases of the process of creation: creative emotion, gaining consciousness, transposition, elaboration, and exposure. Each of the five phases has a correspondent in the stages of development of visual-plastic educational activities, and the role of the teacher is essential in each of them. Starting from the five phases, we propose an approach pattern to the creative process, adapted and developed during the years of experience in pre-university educational environment, and refined throughout the research activity carried out in the university environment.
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.
1. Addison Nicholas Burgess Lesley (2007) Learning to Teach Art and Design in the Secondary School. A Companion to School Experience. Second Edition London and New York. Routledge Taylor & Francis Group. London.
2. A.V.I. S.A.P. (2007) Periferic 7. Focussing Iași/Social Processes. International Biennial for Contemporary Art Asociația Vector Iași & Siemens Arts Program Editura Polirom și Revolver Iași.
3. Charman Helen; Rose Katherine; Wilson Gillian (2006) The Art Gallery Handbook. A Resource for Teachers Tate Publishing London UK.
4. Clement Robert Thomas (1993) The Art teacher’s Handbook. Second Edition Stanley Thornes (Publishers) Ltd. London U.K..
5. C.I.S.R. D.T.E. (2016) Review of Artistic Education. No. 11-12/2016 Center of Intercultural Studies and Research Department for Teachers Education “George Enescu” University of Arts Iași Artes Publishing House Iași.
6. Dowing Dick; Watson Ruth (2004) School art: What’s in it? Exploring Visual Arts in Secondary Schools National Foundation of Educational Research London UK.
7. Hegyi Dora; László Zsuzsa (coord.) (2008) Periferic 8 - Art as Gift. Biennial for Contemporary Art Editura Grup Mușatinii Suceava.
8. Hickman Richard (2000) Art Education 11-18. 2nd Edition Continuum London and New York.
9. Holm Anna Marie (2005) The Art Club- a journey with experiment and enthusiasm Herning: Av form Denmark.
10. Isaksen Scott G. et.al. (1994) The assessment of creativity: An occasional paper from the creativity based information resources project New York: Center for Studies in Creativity Buffalo S.U.A..
11. Lindauer Martin S. (1998) Interdisciplinarity the Psychology of Art and Creativity: an Introduction în Creativity Research Journal vol.11 nr.1 1998 p.10.
12. Rayment Trevor 2007) The Problem of Assesment in Art and Design Intellect Books Bristol U.K..
13. Weintraub Linda (2003) Making contemporary art. How today’s artists think and work London. Tames &Hudson.
14. Wilson Simon Lack Jessica (2008) The Tate Guide to Modern Art Terms London: Tate Publishing Ltd.
15. Wright Peter (2009) Teaching in Arts Education in Saha Lawrence J. & Dworkin Gary (Ed.) International Handbook of Research on Teachers and Teaching Editura Springer International Handbooks of Education Volume 21 2009 p. 1029 – 1040.