This article presents the process of modernisation of a car lift in order to adjust it to the function of a hoist for lifting the decompression chamber cover in a breathing simulator used in the Department of Underwater Work Technology of the Naval Academy in Gdynia.
1. Polish standard PN-EN 250:2014 Respiratory equipment. Self-contained open-circuit diving compressed air breathing apparatus for diving. Requirements, testing and marking Polish Committee for Standardisation Warsaw 2014;
2. Polish standard PN-EN 14143 Respiratory equipment. Autonomous closed-circuit diving apparatuses Polish Committee for Standardization Warsaw 2013;
3. Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17.05.2006 on machinery, amending Directive 95/16/EC Official Journal of the European Union 09.06.2006;
4. Directive 2009/104/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 September 2009 concerning the minimum safety and health requirements for the use of work equipment by workers during their working time (second detailed Directive within the meaning of Article 16(1) of Directive 89/391/EEC) Official Journal of the European Union 03.10.2009;
5. Guide to the application of Directive 2006/42/EC on machinery - second edition June 2010 edited by Ian Fraser European Commission Enterprise and Industry Ref. Ares (2015) 1075180 - 11/03/2015;
6. Act of 21 December 2000 on technical supervision (Journal of Laws No. 122, item 1321, as amended);
7. Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 7 December 2012 on types of technical equipment subject to technical supervision (Journal of Laws of 27.12.2012, item 1468);
8. Regulation of the Minister of Economy of 28.12.2001 on the technical conditions of technical supervision to be met by lifting devices (Journal of Laws No. 4, item 43);
9. Regulation of the Minister of National Defence of 18 November 2014 on the technical conditions of technical supervision relating to certain specialist pressure equipment and types of equipment whose operation requires special qualifications (Journal of Laws of 01.12.2014, item 1678);
10. Scientific and research work on “Identification of the most frequent causes and sequences of accidents at maintenance and repair of production machines and equipment on the basis of accident analysis”, commissioned by the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS) with its registered office in Warsaw by the Centre for Education and Prevention Warsaw 2010;
11. Instruction on the management of property of maritime technology DD/4.22.7/MON Inspectorate for Armed Forces Support Bydgoszcz 2013;
12. Paweł Urbańczyk “Modernisation of pressure elements of boiler devices with regard to environment protection aspects. National law or assessment of compliance. The 8th Scientific and Technical Conference on Environment Protection in the Energy Sector. Katowice 25-26 February 2013, Notified body UDT-CERT No. 1433.