This paper concentrates information on the flash flood produced during 02-04.06.2016 in the Trotuş River basin. Maximum flows have been analyzed by reference to the thresholds corresponding to the Defense Levels. In order to show in a suggestive way the amplitude of the event, the characteristics of the flood were highlighted as well as a series of morphometric and hydrological data on the maximum flow of the Trotuș River. The hydrometric stations in the basin area, to which reference was made, were: Lunca de Sus, Goioasa, Tg. Ocna, Onești and Vrânceni. The flow series were represented graphically to be able to easily observe the evolution of the flood over time. The analysis showed that the flood produced on the Trotuș River had a great magnitude causing significant damages.
1. Borga, Marco, et al. "Hydrometeorological analysis of the 29 August 2003 flash flood in the Eastern Italian Alps." Journal of hydrometeorology 8.5 (2007): 1049-1067.
2. Diaconu C., Şerban P. (1994), Sinteze şi regionalizări hidrologice, Editura Tehnică, Bucureşti
3. Diaconu C. (1988), Râurile de la inundaţii la secetă, Editura Tehnică, Bucureşti
4. Drobot, Radu, et al. (2014) "Simplified approach for flood estimation and propagation." Automation, Quality and Testing, Robotics, 2014 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE
5. Marchi, Lorenzo, et al. (2010) "Characterisation of selected extreme flash floods in Europe and implications for flood risk management." Journal of Hydrology 394.1 (2010):118-133.
6. Milly, Paul CD, Kathryn A. Dunne, Aldo V. Vecchia (2005) Global pattern of trends în streamflow and water availability în a changing climate Nature 438.7066:347-350
7. Petru S., Stănescu Al. V., Roman P. (1989), Hidrologie Dinamică, Editura Tehnică, Bucureşti
8. Redmond, Kelly T., Roy W. Koch (1991) Surface climate and streamflow variability în the western United States and their relationship to large scale circulation indice Water Resources Research 27.9: 2381-2399
9. Sorocovschi, Victor, and Mihai Cocuţ. "Regimul scurgerii apei râurilor din Depresiunea Maramureşului şi spaţiul montan limitrof." Geographia Napocensis, an. II 2 (2008): 37-49.
10. Stănescu Al. V., Dobrot R. (2002), Măsuri nestructurale de gestiune a inundaţiilor, Editura HGA, Bucureşti
11. Wijkman A., Rockström J. (2013) Bankrupting Nature. Denying our planetary boundaries, Editura Compania, Bucureşti, 320 p.
12. *** Mediului, Ministerul (1992) Atlasul cadastrului apelor din România, Editura Romcart SA, București, 448
13. *** Studii la staţiile hidrometrice. Arhiva INHGA