In the article were described issues associated with the use by scientific institutions content marketing strategy tools. This article shows the extent to which tools of modern marketing are used in the Internet communication by scientific institutions. Currently content marketing concept is accepted not only as a fashionable trend of modern marketing but above all, it is treated as an important tool to improve enough Internet message, to effectively interest to the users. A optimal selection and use content marketing tools it provides opportunities for enhancing efficiency in the reception (acceptance) of the generated message.
20. Story Worldwide, http://www.storyworldwide.com/ (19.04.2015).
21. We Grow Media, http://wegrowmedia.com/ (15.04.2015).
22. Handley A., Scott D.M., Chapman C.C. (2010). Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business. Wiley, John & Sons, Inc., p. 26
28. Gunelius Susan (2011). Content Marketing For Dummies. For Dummies, s. 33.
29. Handley A., Scott D.M., Chapman C.C. (2010). Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business. Wiley, John & Sons, Inc., p. 25.
30. Which Test Won, https://whichtestwon.com/ (10.04.2015).
31. Paper.li, http://blog.paper.li/ (10.04.2015).
32. Lieb Rebecca (2012). Content marketing: Think like a publisher-How to use content to market online and in social media. Que Publishing, p. 16.
33. Odden Lee (2012). Optimize: How to Attract and Engage More Customers by Integrating SEO, Social Media, and Content Marketing. Wiley, s. 21
34. Meerman Scott David (2013). The New Rules of Marketing & PR: How to Use Social Media, Online Video, Mobile Applications, Blogs, News Releases, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly. John Wiley & Sons, p. 26.