Transfer prices are a top field in financial and legal scientific research and practical activity. Although this research field is still in the beginning, due to its complexity, as well as it’s inter-, multi- and transdisciplinarity, it can be noted that empirical studies, as well as practical researches in economic and legal matters, have intensified. Moreover, this field of transfer prices is in close connection with the area of international double taxation, which shows its international character. In this article we sought a holistic approach to the transfer price phenomenon, dealing with economic and legal technical aspects that we believed are important to emphasise. Without addressing the issue of transfer prices in an exhaustive manner, in this article we presented both the legal and the economic framework of transfer prices in Romania. The added value of this article lies in the approach to transfer prices, both legally and economically.
1. Bakker A. & Obuoforido, B., (2009), Transfer Pricing and Custom Valuation – Two Worlds to Tax as One, International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation, Amsterdam.
2. Bakker, A. (2009), Transfer Pricing and Business Restructuring – Streamlining all the way, International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation, Amsterdam.
3. Bilaney, S.K. (2015), Transfer Pricing in the Logistic Sector, International Transfer Pricing Journal, July/August 2014, pp. 236 – 240.
4. Brauner, Y. (2012), Formula Based Transfer Pricing: Proper Tax Base: Structural Fairness from an International and Comparative Perspective, Yariv Brauner & Martin M. McMahon eds., Kluwre Law International, 2012, pp. 149 – 176.
5. Glahe, M. (2013), Transfer Pricing and EU Fundamental Freedoms, EC Tax Review, 2013 – 5, Kluwer Law International, pp. 222 – 232.
6. Koomen, M. (2015), Transfer Pricing in a BEPS Era: Rethinking the Arm’s Lenght Principle – Part 1, International Transfer Pricing Journal, May/June 2015, pp. 141 – 152.
7. Lagarden, M. (2014), Intangibles in a Transfer Pricing Context: Where Does the Road Lead? International Transfer Pricing Journal, September/October 2014, pp. 331 – 346.
8. Rossing, C.P. & Pearson, T. (2014), Transfer Pricing Knowledge Management Systems, International Transfer Pricing Journal, July/August 2014, pp. – 264 – 274.
9. Sim, S. (2013), Transfer pricing Issues in Financial Services, Asia – Pacific Tax Bulletin, May/June 2013, pp. 215 – 218.
10. Gouthiere, B. (2015), Recent Transfer Pricing Developments, European Taxation, February/March 2015, pp. 47 – 54.
11. *** Legea nr. 571/2003 privind Codul fiscal, cu modificările si completările ulterioare, inclusiv Normele sale de aplicare;
12. *** O.G. Nr. 92/2003 privind Codul de procedura fiscalǎ, republicatǎ, cu modificǎrile şi completǎrile ulterioare, inclusiv Normele sale de aplicare;
13. *** Legea nr. 227/2015 privind Codul fiscal, cu modificările si completările ulterioare, inclusiv Normele sale de aplicare;
14. *** Legea nr. 207/2015 privind Codul de procedura fiscalǎ, cu modificǎrile şi completǎrile ulterioare;
15. *** Legea nr. 241/2005 pentru prevenirea şi combaterea evaziunii fiscale, cu modificările si completările ulterioare;
16. *** ORDINUL nr. 222/2008 din 8 februarie 2008 privind conţinutul dosarului preturilor de transfer.