Some industrial processes have nonlinearities and large delays. This causes instabilities and many difficulties for the system tuning. This paper presents tuning of a fuzzy PD controller for a nonlinear object with a large delay and an integrator in its structure. The simulation and respective results shows that the presented options assist for much better and easier system setup.
1. Reznik, L. Fuzzy Controllers. Melbourne, Newnes, 1997.
2. Jantzen, J. Foundations of Fuzzy Control. John Wiley & Sons Inc., 2007.
3. Preeti, Dr. Narendra Singh Beniwal. Comparison of Conventional and Fuzzy P/PI/PD/PID Controller for Higher Order Nonlinear Plant with High Dead Time. – International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 2, August 2012, No. 8.
4. Uzunov, V. Implementation of Fuzzy Control for an Object with Distributed Parameters Based on a Siemens LOGO Controller. MEEMI 2005, Varna, 2005.
5. Uzunov, V., P. Petrov. Modeling of a Tunnel Furnace Temperature Control System. Proceedings of the Union of Scientists – Varna, Series Technical Sciences, 1’2012.