The article presents the synthesis of a multi-model modal control of single input – single output nonlinear plant, based on Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy controller. For that purpose, the nonlinear static characteristic of the plant is presented by two linear parts. These two linear structures are described in state space. The feedback vectors and the coefficients ki of the modal controllers are calculated. An integral component in the control law is added.
1. Yordanova, S. Methods for Synthesis of Fuzzy Controllers for Robust Control. Sofia, 2011.
2. Madzharov, N., E. Haralanova. Engineering Methods for Linear Systems Analysis. TU – Sofia, 2004.
3. Nikolov, N. Research on Algorithms for Synthesis of Modal State Controllers. PhD Thesis, TU – Varna, 2009.
4. Rutkovskaya, D., M. Pilinskii, N. Rutkovskii. Neural Networks, Genetic Algorithms and Fuzzy Systems. Moscow, Goryaya Linia – Telecom, 2006.
5. Sotirov, L. Automatic Discrete Systems Theory – 2nd Edition. TU – Varna, 2000.
6. Nikolov, N. Algorithm for Synthesis of Modal Adaptive State Controller. International Conference “Automatics and Informatics’07”, Proceedings, 1, 3-6 October 2007, I-13чI-16, Sofia.