The paper deals with the problem of traffic scheduling in a crossbar switch node used in communication networks. In particular, we study the non-conflict scheduling in sub matrices of the connection matrix of an Algorithm with diagonal activations of joint sub matrices (ADAJS) and propose a scheduling algorithm which is optimal in terms of performance and the necessary memory. For comparison, we have examined six algorithms with their software models.
1. Kolchakov, K., V. Monov. A Comparison Study of an Algorithm for Non Conflict Schedule with Diagonal Activation of Joint Sub Matrices in a Large Scale Switching Matrix. – Information Technologies and Control, 2014, No. 2, 31-35, ISSN1312-2622, On-line ISSN 2367-5357.
2. Kolchakov, K., V. Monov. Comparative Analysis of a Class of Algorithms for Traffic Management in a Crossbar Commutator with Respect to Complex Performance, Speed and Memory. – Problems of Engineering Cybernetics and Robotics, 66, 2015, 53-62, Sofia, ISSN 0204-9848. Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
3. Kolchakov, K., V. Monov. Adaptive Algorithm for Management by Weight Coefficients of the Traffic in Crossbar Commutator. – International Journal „Information Models and Analyses“, 4, No. 1, 53-60. http://www.foibg.com/ijima/vol04/ijima04-01-p05.pdf.
4. Kolchakov, K., V. Monov. Hiearchical Two Layers Control Commutator for Implementation of Fully Non-conflict Schedule. – International Journal Information models & analyses (IJ IMA), 3, 2014, No. 2, 175-181, ISSN 1314-6416 (printed), ISSN 1314-6424(CD/DVD).
5. Kolchakov, K., V. Monov., V. Monov. An Algorithm for Non-conflict Schedule with Diagonal Activation of Joint Sub Matrices. 17-th International Conference Distributed Computer and Communication Networks (DCCN-2013): Control, Computation, Communications, Moscow, October, 07-10, 2013, 180-187, ISBN 978-5-94836-366-0.
6. Kolchakov, K. Non-conflict Schedule through Finite Automats in Switching Nodes. International Conference Automatics and Informatics’13 03-07.10.2013, Sofia, Bulgaria. Proceedings: ISSN 1313-1850, Proceedings CD: ISSN 1313-1869, I-191–I-194.
7. Kolchakov, K., T. Taschev. An Algorithm of Non-conflict Schedule with Joint Diagonals Activation of Connectivity Matrix. Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Systems – CompSysTech’12, 22-23 June 2012, Ruse, Bulgaria, ACM PRESS, ICPS, 630, 2012, 245-250, ISBN 978-1-4503-1193-9.
8. Kolchakov, K. Examination on Algorithms for Non Conflict Schedule with Diagonal Activation in Case of a Large Size Switching Matrix. International Conference Automatics and Informatics ’12, 03-05.10.2012, Sofia, Bulgaria. Proceedings CD: ISSN 1313-1869. 341-344.
9. Kolchakov, K. An Algorithm Synthesis of Non-Conflict Schedule by Diagonal Connectivity Matrix Activation. Proceedings of the International Conference Automatics and Informatics’11, John Atanasoff Society of Automatics and Informatics, Bulgaria, Sofia, 03.10-07.10.2011, B-247–B-251, Proceedings ISSN 1313-1850, CD ISSN 1313-1869.
10. Kolchakov, K. An Approach for Performance Improvement of Class of Algorithms for Synthesis of Non-conflict Schedule in the Switch Nodes. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Computer Systems and Technologies, CompSysTech’10, 17-18 June 2010, Sofia, Bulgaria, 235-239, ISBN 978-1-4503-0243-2.
11. Kolchakov, K. Software Models with Sparse Mask Matrixes for Non-Conflict Schedule Obtaining in a Switching Node. International conference „Distributed Computer and communication networks DCCN 2009“, Moscow: R&D Company „Information and Networking technologies“, ISBN 978-5-9901871-1-5, Sofia, Bulgaria, 5-9October, 2009, 121-126.
12. Kolchakov, K. A Modeling Approach for Obtaining of a Non – Conflict Schedule. Distributed Computer and Communication Networks DCCN 2007, Moscow, September, 10-12, 2007, 168-173.
13. Wanjari, P., A Chonhari. Implementation of 4x4 Crossbar Switch for Network Processor. – International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Website: www.ijetae.com ISSN 2250-2459, 1, December 2011, Issue 2.