The wireless sensor network covers more scale with more sensor nodes for larger scale agriculture. The article describes improvement of DV-Hop Algorithm to locate the nodes with quadrilateral range positioning method, so that the difficulty of dilatation method in agriculture actual application to be solved. The analog test for the algorithm is conducted and is mainly developed for the average locating error with illustration and discussion on the proportion relations of average error, average connectivity and anchor nodes. According to the analog results, the algorithm obtains better effect on the average locating error, which improves the accuracy of the algorithm.
1. Nishimura, C. E., D. M. Conlon. Monitoring Whales and Earthquakes Using SOSUS. – March Techology Social Journal, Vol. 27, May 2004, pp. 13-21.
2. Nagpal, R., H. Shrobe. Organizing a Global Coordinate System from Local Information on an Ad Hoc Sensor Network. – Information Processing in Sensor Networks, Vol. 22, August 2004, pp. 333-348.
3. Heidemann, J., E. Silva. Building Efficient Wireless Sensor Networks with Low Level Naming. – In: Proc. of 18th ACM Symposium on Operating System Principles, Vol. 4, August 2011, pp. 146-151.
4. Guibas, L. J. Tracking, Sensing and Reasoning with Relations. – IEEE Signal Processing Manazine, Vol. 19, February 2002, pp. 73-85.
5. Rabaey, M. J., M. Ammer. Picoradio Supports Ad Hoc Ultra-Low Power Wireless Networking. –IEEE Computer Magazine, Vol. 33, May 2000, pp. 42-48.
6. Warneke, B., M. Last. Communicating with a Cubic-Millimeter Computer. – IEEE Computer, Vol. 34, May 2001, pp. 44-51.
7. Shih, E., C. Ickesn. Physical Layer Driven Protocol and Algorithm Design for Energy-Efficient Wireless Sensor Networks. – In: Proc. of ACM Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking, Vol. 41, pp. 272-287.
8. Ghiasi, S., A. Srivastava. Optimal Energy Aware Clustering in Sensor Networks. – Sensors, Vol. 2, August 2002, pp. 258-269.
9. Chandrakasan, S. A. Dynamic Power Management in Wireless Sensor Network. – IEEE Design and Test of Computer, Vol. 18, June 2001, pp. 62-74.
10. Elson, J., D. Estrin. Time Synchronization for Wireless Sensor Network. – In: Proc. of 15th Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium, Vol. 14, July 2001, pp. 1698-1702.
11. Yao, Y. C., Y. Yao. The Application of Ant Colony Optimization in Wireless Sensor Network Routing. – Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 5, May 2013, pp. 838-841.
12. Zhang, J. Y., D. Y. Chen. Clustering Routing Algorithm Ant Colony Optimization-Based for Wireless Sensor Network. – Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 58, April 2015, pp. 591-597.
13. Zhong, J. H. Ant Colony Optimization Algorithm for Lifetime Maximization in Wireless Sensor Network with Mobile Sink. – In: Proc. of 14th International Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computation, 2012, GECCO’12, pp. 1199-1204.
14. Lynette, L. Using Artificial Intelligence to Optimize Wireless Sensor Network Deployments for Sub-Alpine Biogeochemical Process Studies. – In: 87th AMS Annual Meeting, 2007, pp. 230-236.
15. Julio, B., L. Carlos, M. Javier. A New Wireless Sensor Network Routing Protocol Based on Artificial Intelligence. – Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 3842, August 2006, pp. 271-275.
16. Julio, B. Giving Neurons to Sensors: An Approach to QoS Management through Artificial Intelligence in Wireless Networks. – Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 4217, May 2006, pp. 344-355.
17. Peter, M. Model-Driven Design Plus Artificial Intelligence for Wireless Sensor Networks Software Development. – In: Proc. of International Conference on Software Engineering, 2011, pp. 63-64.
18. Luca, P., B. Antonino. Artificial Intelligence and Synchronization in Wireless Sensor Networks. – Journal of Networks, Vol. 4, August 2009, pp. 382-391.
19. Jan, N., K. Ryszard, N. Maciej. Directed Communication in Wireless Sensor Network Based on Digital Terrain Model. – In: 2nd International Symposium on Logistics and Industrial Informatics, 2009, LINDI’09, pp. 231-236.
20. Long, H. Q., G. Z. Guo. Research on Cloud Trust Model for Malicious Node Detection in Wireless Sensor Network. – Tien Tzu Hsueh Pao/Acta Electronica Sinica, Vol. 40, November 2012, pp. 2232-2238.
21. Celalettin, K. Energy and Lifetime Analysis of Compressed Wireless Sensor Network Communication. – In: Proc. of IEEE Sensors Applications Symposium, 2013, SAS’13, pp. 7-10.
22. Neha, K. Mathematical Model on the Transmission of Worms in Wireless Sensor Network. – Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 37, March 2013, pp. 4103-4111.
23. Xiaojuan, C., D. K. Mieso. Modelling the Energy Cost of a Fully Operational Wireless Sensor Network. – Telecommunication Systems, Vol. 44, June 2010, pp. 3-15.