The paper presented the wavelet transform method for d e-noising and singularity detection to soil compressive stress signal. The study results show that the reconstruction signals by the wavelet de-noising keeps the low frequency component at [0, 31.25Hz] of the original signal and improves the high frequency property at other frequency bands. The impaction time from the start time to resonance time of the stress signals is varies with the depth of the soil. With the increase of times of compaction, the impaction time of the stress is decreasing in every layer. But the speed of reaching compacted status in each layer is different.
1. Alan V. Oppenheim, Alan S. Willsky, With s. Hamid Nawab, Signals and Systems (The Second Edition).
2. Lu Wen-xiang, Du Run-sheng, Mechanical Engineering testing, Information, Signal Analysis (The Second Edition), Huazhong University of Science Press, 1999.
3. Cheng Zheng-xing, The Wavelet Analysis Algorithm and Application, Xi ‘an jiaotong University Press, 2000.
4. S. G. Mallat, Multi-frequency Channel Decompositions Of Images And Wavelet Models, IEEE Transactions on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, 37(12): 2091-2110, 1989
5. Chang Yun-hua, Li Zong-wei, Yin Da-juan, Non-stationary Vibration Signals Of The Wavelet Analysis Method, Noise And Vibration Control,5, 98-101, 2008.
6. Li Jian-feng, Shi Guang-fu, Zhang Ping, Noise-reducing of vibration signal in SRM ground test by using wavelet analysis, Journal of Solid Rocket Technology, 25(4), 63-66, 2002
7. Wang Nan, Du Jin-song, Wavelet De-noising In The Application Of Vibration Signal Processing, Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, 22(4), 225-226, 2001.
8. Yi Fei, Vibratory Roller Vibration Aceeleration Synchronous Detection and Data Processing, Journal of Chongqing Jiaotong University, 30(1), 162-165, 2011.
9. Li Zhe, The Mechanism of B Group Filling Subgrade Compaction and Wavelet Analysis of Dynamic Monitoring, Beijing: Beijing Jiaotong University, 2010.
10. Jin Jian-ming, Wang Kui-hua, Bu Fa-dong, Xie Kang-he, Multi-resolution Wavelet analysis on compactness measurement of soft soil by instant hammering method, Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 23(13), 2271-2275, 2004.
11. Ju Cai-mei, In-Vehicle Compaction Meter, Xi’an, Chang’an University, 2001.
12. Yao Yun-shi, Xiao Gang, Dong Xiu-hui, Feng Zhong-xu, Experimental Study of Doubl-e Frequency Composed Vibrating Compaction, China Journal of Highway and Transport, 19(1), 122-126, 2006.
13. PRC National Standard, Vibratory Roller Performance Test Methods (GB4478-1995, China Standards Press, 1995.
14. Yu fu, Wen Sheng-li, Guo Hua-xu, Wavelets and Singularities In Bearing Vibration Signals, Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics, Xi’an, 2433-2436, 2003.
15. W. L. Hwang, S. G. Mallat, Singularities And Noise Discrimination With Wavelets, 1992 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, 4, 377-380, 1992.
16. Lei Ji-rao, He Shi-de, Engineering Processing Technology, Chongqing University Press, 96-97, 1990.